How to Install HP Printer New Ink Toner
HP produces one of the best printers in the industry and their printers usually works fine. But, sometimes there are few errors that can occur in the HP printers such as a cartridge is low or a cartridge is very low. Some of the printer models blink the E0 error display LED to get the attention.
In these conditions, you need to install the new toner cartridges. This kind of error usually occurs in the HP LaserJet Pro printer models and you need to replace the toner cartridge and install a new one to resolve the errors. If you experience any other error on your printer then you can contact the professional team at HP printer customer service number.
Replacing the toner cartridges
To replace the toner cartridge you need to open the top assembly of the printer and then remove the old toner cartridge and install a new one. If you don’t know how open your printer then we suggest you contact the professionals at the HP support number and get the step by step instructions from them. But, we have also prepared a step by step instructions for you. Just follow these steps carefully and you should be able to install a new toner cartridge yourself.
Let’s get started.
- First thing you need to do is lift the scanner assembly which is held by a few clips.
- Then you need to remove the top cover of the toner cartridge.
- Now, you’ll be able to see the old toner cartridge and then you need to carefully remove the toner cartridge and removing ay cables attached to it. Just be careful while removing it and don’t break anything.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and locate the orange caps on the new toner cartridges.
- Remove the orange clips by carefully pulling them forward with a little pressure.
- Now, you need to grasp both sides of the toner cartridges and distribute the toner by rocking it back and forth.
- Now, you need to align the new cartridge with the track inside the printer and then push it to seat it firmly.
- Now, you can close the top cover and then close the scanner assembly.
Now, your printer has a new toner cartridge and it is like brand new again. You can check the
placement of the cartridge by printing a test document. See, that was pretty easy to install but it may look complex to certain people. Those people can contact the HP printer customer support team and get their help.